A recently released study from the National Association for PET Container Resources (NAPCOR) shows PET plastic bottled water containers are the single most recycled item in nationwide curbside collection programs. In addition, the national recycling rate for single serve PET plastic bottled water containers is now 38.6 percent, a figure that has more than doubled in the last seven years, says NAPCOR. Follow this link to learn more … http://www.bevnet.com/news/2013/the-bottled-water-industry-reduces-plastic-increases-recycling
Langlade Springs is a strong supporter of the environment and is committed to being a good steward of our natural resources. In addition to standard PET plastic bottles that are 100% recyclable, we offer eco-friendly plastic bottle options that are designed to reduce environmental impact and suit the different needs of our private label and co-packing customers:
100% recycled PET (rPET) bottles
- Made from FDA approved resin and are 100% recyclable with a recycled code of “1”.
- Producing new products from rPET uses two-thirds less energy than what is required to make products from raw virgin materials, and also reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Made from ENSO Bottle’s™ innovative biodegradable PET plastic bottle, produced with Ecopure™.
- This additive allows the bottles to break down more quickly in landfills and composts, and can be mixed with standard PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic recycling.
- The ENSO Bottles Langlade Springs uses completely bio-degrade within 5 years.
Keywords: eco-friendly plastic bottle, recycled, environmental impact, 100% recyclable, greenhouse gas emissions, biodegradable