In Part 2 of our Top 10 FAQ’s from customers and consumers across the country, we answer your questions about bottles. Did you know that all plastic water bottles are not created equal? It’s so important to know exactly what you’re getting when you make your purchase decision, and what options are available to meet your specific needs.
Langlade Springs uses bottles that are a heavier gram weight than many water bottles on the market. Heaver weight provides added firmness that stands up to travel, sports activities and whatever your active lifestyle demands. We’ve all experienced the frustration of flimsy bottles that dent as soon as you pick them up or break, leaking water all over your computer case, gym bag or purse.
Our BPA free bottles are available in 100% recyclable PET or an eco-friendly ENSO™ biodegradable option that breaks down more quickly in landfills and composts.
Bottle Types and Sizes:
- Ribbed (standard style): 12 fl. oz. (355 mL), 16.9 fl. oz. (500 mL) & 20 fl. oz. (591 mL)
- Bullet (slim style): 16.9 fl. oz. (500 mL), 23.6 fl. oz. (700 mL) & 33 fl. oz. (1L)
- Choice of clear or black flat caps
How is your product packaged?
- 24-bottle tray with clear film shrinkwrap (all sizes except 33 oz./1L)
- 12-bottle tray with clear film shrinkwrap (33 oz./1L)
How many bottles are on a pallet?
- 12 oz./355mL Ribbed: 2304 bottles/96 cases
- 16.9 oz./500mL Ribbed: 1440 bottles/60 cases
- 20 oz./591mL Ribbed: 1296 bottles/54 cases
- 16.9 oz./500mL Bullet: 1560 bottles/65 cases
- 23.6 oz./700mL Bullet: 1296 bottles/54 cases
- 33 oz./1L Bullet: 1632 bottles/68 cases
Visit the link below for a downloadable pdf of Private Label and Co-Packing Product Specifications:
And, stay tuned as we answer more Top 10 Bottled Water FAQ’s. We invite you to share your questions or comments with us.