Building custom bottled water brands is our specialty at Langlade Springs LLC . We’ve helped numerous companies across the United States bring their vision to reality, with personalized service and support throughout the process. Whether you’re an entrepreneur launching a brand new product, or an established brand searching for a new supplier, Langlade Springs is here to help.
When creating your branded bottled water, there are several important factors to consider:
- Water quality, source and taste
- Construction of the water bottle
- Professional , compelling label design
- Langlade Springs natural alkaline mineral spring water is bottled right at the source in northern Wisconsin. The Ice Age glaciers that moved through Langlade County about 15,000 years ago created the aquifer that produces our water. Springs are monitored constantly to ensure initial water purity remains unchanged. Inside the plant, water is UV treated and micron filtered to ensure the highest quality level.
- Our natural alkaline mineral spring water has no sugars, no stimulants and no artificial ingredients with zero calories, cholesterol and carbs. It offers refreshing taste with one of the highest natural 7.8+ pH factors available as well as naturally occurring electrolytes, so it’s naturally healthy.
- All bottle types are 100% recyclable PET, BPA free and a heavier gram weight for added firmness to stand up to today’s active lifestyles. Choose from 12-oz., 16.9-oz., 20-oz., 700mL and 1L sizes.
- We offer expert, in-house graphic design services, working with your camera-ready art, or creating a custom label.
Entrepreneurs like Memphis-based Green Crow Co. LLC chose Langlade Springs to provide their GreenLife™ Alkaline Water that is now sold and distributed at retail locations in Tennessee and Mississippi and through direct-to-consumer distribution programs. Visit Our Clients page to learn more about Greenlife and other branded water success stories.
Our Vital Info page offers answers to frequently asked questions regarding our natural alkaline mineral spring water, analytical reports, product specifications, the label design process and much more.
Contact us using our new and improved Contact Us page that allows you to share specific information about your product requirements so we can respond to your request in a highly accurate and responsive manner. Or e-mail us at [email protected] to get the conversation going.
We look forward to helping you bring your personalized bottled water vision to reality.