CREATE YOUR OWN COLD-FILL BEVERAGE
At Langlade Springs we offer complete contract packaging and cold-fill custom mixed beverage capabilities. Significant investments in our facility, equipment and processes, allow us to custom mix, cold-fill, label, palletize and ship from our location in the beautiful north woods of Polar, Wisconsin.
When you choose to create your own cold-fill beverage, there are several important factors to consider:
- Water quality, source and taste
- Construction of the water bottle
- Professional, compelling label design
Langlade Springs offers a comprehensive private label beverage program to meet all those criteria:
- Langlade Springs natural alkaline mineral spring water is bottled right at the source in northern Wisconsin. The Ice Age glaciers that moved through Langlade County about 15,000 years ago created the aquifer that produces our water. Springs are monitored constantly to ensure initial water purity remains unchanged. Inside the plant, water is UV treated and micron filtered to ensure the highest quality level.
- Our natural alkaline mineral spring water has no sugars, no stimulants and no artificial ingredients with zero calories, cholesterol and carbs. It offers refreshing taste with one of the highest natural 7.8+ pH factors available as well as naturally occurring electrolytes, so it’s naturally healthy.
- All bottle types are 100% recyclable PET, BPA free and a heavier gram weight for added firmness to stand up to today’s active lifestyles. Choose from 12-oz., 16.9-oz., 20-oz. and 700mL sizes.
- We offer expert, in-house graphic design services, working with your camera-ready art, or creating a custom label.
One of the most unique cold-fill beverages we've been privileged to supply is Aquaurum Gold Water™. This one-of-a-kind premium quality beverage was created by mixing natural alkaline mineral spring water with 23K edible gold flakes. The result is a custom beverage that is as beautiful to look at as it is healthy to drink! Check out Our Clients page to read the story behind the creation of Aquaurum or visit, http://aquaurum.com/
Langlade Springs new Vital Info page offers answers to frequently asked questions regarding our natural alkaline mineral spring water, analytical reports, product specifications, the label design process and much more.
Contact us using our new and improved Contact Us page that allows you to share specific information about your product requirements so we can respond to your request in a highly accurate and responsive manner. Or e-mail us at [email protected] to start a conversation about your beverage needs.