> Private Label
> Bottle Types and Sizes
> Label Gallery
> Label Design
Welcome to our new Distributor Sales page. This is your one stop source to learn:
- Why Langlade Springs products and programs are the superior choice
- How you can become a distributor of Langlade Springs branded and private label products
What makes Langlade Springs Water different from other waters?
|Langlade Springs Water||Other Bottled Waters|
|Natural Premium Light Mineral Spring Water||Purified Tap Water/Spring Water/Artesian Water|
|Naturally high pH level of 7.8||pH levels range from 3.5 to 7.0|
|Offered in a bio-degradable bottle||Standard plastic or 25% less plastic. No bio-bottle|
|Natural minerals for superior taste||Typically use reverse osmosis (RO) process which reduces or removes taste altogether|
|Naturally contains fluoride||Fluoride may or may not be added|
|No additives||Contain additives|
|Micron filtered, ultraviolet (UV) treated and bottled||Filtered, RO processed, distilled, stripped of all nutrients and bottled|
|Private label option||No private label option|
|Available in quantities of 10 cases to truckload||Available only in quantities of pallet to truckload|
- pH of pure water is 7. Water with a low pH (<7.0) is considered acidic and has low oxygen levels. A pH level of 7.8 offsets the negative effects of acidic foods and beverages, contains higher oxygen levels and is absorbed in the body’s system faster
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process where water is essentially distilled/sanitized to remove all particles. This process removes valuable minerals and vitamins and reduces the quality of taste
- Ultraviolet (UV) light is used to kill algae and bacteria and is used in most water bottling processes
Interested in learning how to become a distributor?
Just click on the Distributor Registration Form below, then follow the simple steps to complete and submit.