NORTHERN CHILL® SPRING WATER
Northern Chill Natural Alkaline Mineral Spring Water has one of the highest natural 7.8+ pH factors, so it absorbs more quickly to aid hydration. (A pH value of 7.0 means a substance is neutral. A value lower than 7.0 indicates acidity, while a value higher than 7.0 is alkaline). Our 100% Natural Electrolyte Water helps regulate nerve and muscle function, as well as acidity and fluid levels. And Northern Chill has no artificial ingredients or additives and zero calories, cholesterol and carbs; just refreshing taste that quenches your thirst.
Bottles are 100% recyclable PET and BPA free, with a heavier weight for added firmness to stand up to today's active lifestyles. Waterproof labels won't fall off when refrigerated or wet.
Northern Chill high alkaline water is bottled right at the source in the beautiful north woods of Polar, Wisconsin. The Ice Age glaciers that moved through Langlade County about 15,000 years ago created the aquifer that produces Northern Chill. Springs are monitored constantly to ensure initial water purity remains unchanged. Inside the plant, water is UV treated and micron filtered to ensure the highest quality level.
Northern Chill is available in six sizes:
- 12 oz. ribbed style (12 bottles per case) – 100% recyclable, BPA free
- 12 oz. ribbed style (24 bottles per case) – 100% recyclable, BPA free
- 16.9 oz. ribbed style (12 bottles per case) –100% recyclable, BPA free
- 16.9 oz. ribbed style (24 bottles per case) –100% recyclable, BPA free
- NEW 23.7 oz./700mL bullet style (12 bottles per case) - 100% recyclable, BPA free
- NEW 33 oz./1L bullet style (12 bottles per case) - 100% recyclable, BPA free